Deskripsi Pekerjaan Regulatory Staff MINISO HOME
Job Descriptions :
- Do the product registration for cosmetic and food to BPOM and prepare DIP (Daftar Informasi Produk)
- Prepare and create all documents needed for SNI, halal certification and other related licensing
- Create and ensure the product etiquette are match with BPOM and MUI regulation
- Maintain strong relationship with all stakeholder
- Make daily, weekly and monthly report and also coordinate with another department
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Pharmacist or Medical Field and have SIPA (Surat Izin Praktek Apoteker) is a MUST
- Minimum experience in handling Regulatory for 3 years and maximum age of 35 years old
- Have a good knowledge in regulatory compliance & regulatory system (BPOM, SNI, halal certification)
- Experience for handling & dealing with Government Agencies
- Preferably has experience in preparing reports requested by Government Agency
- Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation and administrative skills
- Willing to mobile for doing all regulatory needed
Informasi Tambahan Regulatory Staff MINISO HOME
- Tingkat Pekerjaan
- Pengalaman Kerja
- Jenis Pekerjaan
- Spesialisasi Pekerjaan
Established in Tokyo, MINISO, the Japanese fast fashion designer brand, was jointly founded by Miyake Junya, the chief designer of MINISO, and Ye Guofu, the Chinese young entrepreneur. MINISO advocates fashionable and relaxed lifestyle and directs a superior products consumption pattern.
MINISO pursues a “simple, natural and quality” life philosophy and a brand proposition of “simplicity and going back to the essence”. It launches new products every seven days and the low-price but high quality products are popular among customers. MINISO positions itself as the fast fashion chain stores, whose core values gain popularity among consumers and lead the market to a new trend of “superior products consumption”. MINISO Co., Ltd. has been operated since 2013. It established in China in September of the same year, expanding across China since then.
MINISO has been expanding globally since its establishment in 2013. It has opened more than 1,800 stores around the world within three years and its revenue hit USD 75 million in 2015, which is expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2016. Currently, MINISO has signed strategic cooperation agreements with 40 countries and regions, including the U.S., Canada, Russia, Singapore, Dubai, Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong (China), and Macao (China). On average, it opens 80 to 100 stores monthly and it is anticipated to open 6,000 stores all over the world by 2020, with a global revenue of USD 9 billion.
Most MINISO stores locate in the large shopping centers in downtown areas, with a purpose of building a brand which stays close to people’s lives and possesses high fashion. MINISO endeavors to deliver excellent shopping experience to customers all the time.