- Monitor requests for operational activities (deployment, pull, replace, roll out, stand by event, sending thermal paper) distributed to Technical Support (TS) so that operational activities run according to SLA.
- Make a PM touring schedule to the ring 2 and ring 3 areas for monthly visits.
- Checking the achievement of maintenance versus maintenance targets from the TS PM touring schedule.
- Creating a performance report on TS CM and PM activities so that TS performance can be measured and used as KPI assessment.
- Make a calculation of the TS PM incentive visit and input the TS PM incentive price and submit it to OSM.
- Checking the EDC stock report and its completeness to match the existing physical in the region every month.
- Submitting perdin to OSM by considering the coverage area, time used, and alternative transportation used so that perdin can run effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor the use of petty cash and perdin and prepare petty cash and perdin reports which are then accounted for to Finance so that the use of funds can be monitored properly.
- Make visits to clients once a month as a liaison between regional and head office through coordination meetings and maintain good cooperative relations with clients.
Jangan Lupa Kunjungi : Lowongan Kerja PT Glico Indonesia Warehouse Operator Karawang
- Bachelor Degree from any major with GPA > 3.00.
- Detail oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills, have a good leadership, team work and able to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in related field.
- Available 2 positions, to be placed in Karawang and Tasikmalaya.
Sumber Daya Manusia/Personalia, Sumber Daya Manusia / HR
PT. Prima Vista Solusi is one of the leading payment technology in Indonesia, supporting major financial institutions and retailers in Asia Pacific.
With over 500 technical staff strengths in over 50 cities nationwide, we are committed to work in partnership with reputable financial institutions enable the latest technology innovations boost the growth of electronic payment in Indonesia.