Deskripsi Pekerjaan Credit Control Staff
Credit Control Staff is responsible for collecting outstanding, sending SOA, monitoring PIB payment and the execution, following up dispute, creating receipt voucher, attending meeting with customer, maintaining good relationship with customer, preparing dunning letter.
- Manage Recon Payment, collection for overdue outstanding, and creation of payment.
- Quick action for following up dispute and follow up PO# for specific account.
- Checking complete supporting document prior handed over to customer
- Provide weekly outstanding invoice report to product / branch
- Create and maintaining Debtor Master Data in SAP and MDM-CPI system
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 2 years of work experience in a related field preferred
- Must have fluent spoken and written (English, Bahasa Indonesia)
- Must have basic experience with Microsoft Office and SAP
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- This position will be hired under Outsourcing
Jangan Lupa Kunjungi : RAIH 175 MEDALI DI ASEAN PARA GAMES, ATLET BAKAL DAPET BONUS FANTASTIS
- Tingkat Pekerjaan
- Pengalaman Kerja
- Jenis Pekerjaan
- Spesialisasi Pekerjaan