Info Lowongan Kerja
Manage payment of all bills from vendors, expense reimbursements, cash advance and report from staff.
- Record all financial transactions, generate and review monthly financial reports.
- Process the payments and managing invoices, follow up with clients, suppliers, and partners as needed.
- Complete and accurate recording/reconciliation of operational control/tracking against projects on budget, fund, travel expenses and petty cash.
- Provide data support in the audit process.
- Support in planning and reviewing budgets and expenditure as necessary and preparing monthly/quarterly/annual reports and other data as required..
- Provide support to staffs on the production of time sheets, travel claims/expense reports, reimbursements, and any other relevant financial documentation.
- Ensures functionality of operations including coordinating document flow and organization, purchasing supplies, arranging travels and events, equipment and furniture, and communication; supports with project needs to provide events and meeting coordination.
- Manages operational expenses, including occupancy, office services, insurance, IT, legal, tax, and others.
- Bachelor degree in a related field, preferably in organizational and/or business support (finance, accounting).
- Have 3 – 7 years of full-time work experience in a relevant field, with operation management, administration, and/or financial management experience.
- Direct hands-on experience in financial administration (e.g. budget, recording, tax).
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker who can juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Indonesian and English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Tingkat Pekerjaan
- Pengalaman Kerja
- Jenis Pekerjaan
- Spesialisasi Pekerjaan
Tentang Perusahaan Info lowongan kerja
A different player in audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services in Indonesia, Moores Rowland was established in 1991, in the meantime the firm has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers in Indonesia.
With nationals from Indonesia, the United States, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Japan, India, Canada and the Philippines, our team of highly qualified professionals is representative of the Moores Rowland’s melting pot, which fits in perfectly with the Indonesian cultural diversity.