- Make program audits.
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the scope and objectives of the SPP.
- Report inspection progress periodically.
- Follow up on the implementation of the action plan/commitment to improving audit results.
- Studying business processes to define inspection areas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent With Minimum GPA 3.00.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position / Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to do business trips to other cities (at least one month)
- Can drive a car and have a driving license.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Jakarta Barat placement
Jangan Lupa Kunjungi : Lowongan Kerja Risk Management Staff Jakarta
- Tingkat Pekerjaan
- Pengalaman Kerja
- Jenis Pekerjaan
- Spesialisasi Pekerjaan
Akuntansi / Keuangan, Audit & Pajak
OT is a consumer goods company that produces a wide range of daily necessities. From a traditional health drink with consistent use of high quality ingredients and standardized processes, OT is increasingly becoming a modern enterprise, without parting from the positive values and dignity instilled by the company’s founder.
Our products, ranging from food and beverages to personal care products, have since long been part of life for Indonesian consumers. Our established brands include Formula, Tango, Teh Gelas, MintZ, Blaster, Oops, and Kiranti. In point of fact, for its quality, OT products are offered in the international market, so can now also be enjoyed abroad.
With a focus on consumer needs and through ongoing innovation, OT has launched superior products that were granted various awards from nationally and internationally recognized survey organizations.
Our achievements cannot be separated from the support of consumers, employees, and the values that we have believed in from the beginning. The trust and hard work of many different parties have formed OT into a company that is committed to constantly improve on products and work processes to meet all consumer needs.
OT has transformed from a company that only produces traditional health drinks into a large organization that offers a wide range of daily necessities