- At least Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Management, or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Having experience in working in a Japanese Manufacturing company are preferable.
- Having 10 years of experience in a related position in Manufacturing Company.
- Have job experience as supervisor/leader in similar position.
- Have knowledge of TPS training & Jishuken activity.
- Manage Team members in shifts.
- Develop logistic flow and system according to SOP.
- Control and monitoring availability of consumable and ensure the stock opname implemented periodically.
- Ensure the export import material are comply with governments provisions as regulator.
- Ensure material and consumable received and control the distribution material to the user.
- Control and monitoring shipping process and ensure the shipping are on time schedule.
- Build partnership with internal and external customer to give excellent service.
Jangan Lupa Kunjungi : Info Loker Karawang PT Elabram Systems
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.